"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Monday, September 26, 2005

Taking the Leap

I quit my job and I'm moving to San Diego. I accepted a position at the company where I had my internship in 2003. I guess they liked me enough to recruit me back 2 years later. I am starting on October 24th, which is like a minute away. I am sort of nervous because I have lived in Lexington my entire life and I am hesitant about moving from the very comfortable environment I have created for myself to the fast paced, crazy-vain, plastic part of the country. However, I am in serious need of change like this as I have already stated.

The job is going to be much more satisfying. I will be constantly challenged, and surrounded by people who are smarter and better than me than me in many ways, and get to travel all over the world. I mean...wouldn't you leave.

Please come visit....I promise we will have a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home