"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Thursday, September 22, 2005

1 Year


Just celebrated 1 year of exclusive courting with my beloved Anna. I don't believe I have ever felt this way for a person before. She makes me feel good about myself and I have never been more comfortable around anyone else. It feels nice to let your guard down every once in a while. We have already been through more than most couples have to go through in 5 years of a relationship and I am proud to say we fought through it.

She gave me this awesome cookbook that I have wanted for a while.

I already made the focaccia bread from it and it was a'very tasty. Much more tasty food to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost Tortoise said...

That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like a teddy bear curled up in my tummy.

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home