"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ride it up for Jesus

I am getting a (long overdue) new ride. I am so super psyched that I don't have to ride around town in my clankety-ass hoopty that I have had for what seems like forever. The car I had previous to the current was my shaggin' wagon, which probably many people do not remember. Many good times were had in that beautiful car. However the Corolla has been all over the damn country. It is like a weary old traveler waiting for someone to buy him at a very cheap price from the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant. Here is the new car:


I find the car buying experience to be a large hassle. From selecting the most perfect car for the most perfect amount of money, to simply getting it back home from the dealership or wherever. It is a pain in the isass. (pronounced is-ass) But really the worst part is talking to the car salesman. You know that they are sometimes lying straight to your face, and you can't do anything about it. The guy I got was pretty cool, but he kept trying to get me to get the loan from them, but I am using my bank so I wouldn't budge. I could see his manager telling him to keep pushing me. Those guys are the real bastards. But anyway I am comfortable with my purchase and I should have the car today or tomorrow. Woo Hoo!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jacquez said...

I know psyched...thought it was funny.

7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home