"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Monday, July 18, 2005

J.K. Rowling is Hot


Not only is she beautiful, but she has an amazing imagination that I find extremely attractive. Her prose just sucks me in like a feeble little schoolboy that wants nothing more than a little nap time if you know what I'm sayin'. Ma ma. Needless to say her new book was most of my weekend.

Aaarrrgh...enough of that. That evil little man that follows the president is going to get away with putting a CIA agent in danger for political reasons. What a cock smoke. I friggin hate this country. I am so tired of our craptastic attitude.

Aaaarrrgh...think positive. I went to the Bluegrass Fair this weekend, and while I did not ride any of the rides I had an absolutely great time. I ate corn dogs, funnel cakes, and watched the mexicans and rednecks fight hard to be the "coolest" people in the joint. It was a blast. I also ran into someone I knew a little bit, Anna knew better, and he told me he went to jail for six years down in Florida. That is messed up. First of all I knew someone working at the fair, and second of all I knew someone who served a significant prison sentence. It definetely made me think about my current activities that could get me put into federal-pound-me-in-the-ass-and-give-me-AIDS prison, and I was not happy. I need to clean up my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home