"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Monday, June 20, 2005

Girls Blog Better

I find myself reading and enjoying more female blogs than any other. I don't know what it is, but I guess it has something with me being raised by my mother.

I had a long interesting weekend of hardwork and escape. There it is again. Escape. A much needed element for enjoying life in present society. I am jealous of Anna getting to live in such a cool place. She has an outhouse and is living in a one room cottage with more deck than space in the house. I really want to get out of my suburban life and get out to the country. People always give me the wackiest look when I say this, but it is looks like that that help motivate me to get the hell all up out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home