"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Friday, June 24, 2005

Welcome to Oblivion

On Fark of all places I stumbled across this.

I don't understand how the economic growth takes precedence over someone's home and way of life. The case in question was for developing hotels, offices and health spas. It seems like more money for those damn white devils again. When will they learn that they do not deserve anything. We are not special and money is not life. It sickens me that this is what we have become. Last night I was taking a walk around my neighborhood and I was looking around in awe of what we have created. Our roads, our electricity, our Internet. During my AT hike I was without all of this for six months and I was happier than I had been in years. We have created all of this for our convenience, but all it has done is become a hindrance. A hindrance on a fulfilling life. People spend their whole life in front of the television and can go their whole life without doing something meaningful. It is such a burden on our planet to house all these worthless beings. I can barely stomach our defilement of our planet and our souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home