"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Single Serving Life

Interesting lifestyle...maybe I should get used to it. I think your character really shines through when you are displaced from your home for a bit. It gives you a little time to think and can really experience yourself...even if it is from a hotel room. I think I'll get better at this as time goes on. I have never been really good at talking on the phone. I use a lot of body language when I talk and I can read it better than I can interperet the inflections on someones voice over the crappy Cingular network.

The best part about this trip is the rental car I got. Check it:



I love driving it...it is so choice. It has put me on the hunt for a new car. I am definetely in need of one. Just ask anyone who has ridden with me...(insert clever name for car here)is in bad bad shape.

I have to say I like Lexington a lot more than Louisville. I am surely biased, but everone is entitled to their opinion.

Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home