"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Monday, July 25, 2005

My New Drug

Free jazz is the coolest, most expressive form of music I have ever experienced. Nothing can take you to farther while staying in the same place. (Except maybe a heavy narcotic.) Lexington Action Arts Collective is an amazing program that brings some of the best talent from cities with an enormous arts scene like Chicago to play in our little town. The amazing thing is that these people are some the most approachable musicians I have ever met. Totally down to earth, don't charge out the ass for their shows, they just want to get their music out there. It is very comforting to know there are still good people out there in this huge mess that we call "normal life."

Speaking of normal life, they passed the Patriot Act again. I think I am going to go drown myself in Freedom Fries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home