"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Stagnation Station

So Bush was making a speech last night concerning the damage done to New Orleans, and apparently he has the gall to mention gas first. I don't think we need to be concerned with gas when people have no homes, food, electricity, internet. Who gives a shit if Johhny SUV can't drive the mile and a half to work. Maybe they should give public transportation or walk or ride a bike. Damn....these people are really struggling and we are worried about our comfort. I guess that is the capatilist way. All for me and who gives shit about them.

On that note I am going to try and take this site away from politics. It seems that everything that happens in politics these days I do not agree with. War, religion, idiots...they all just make me angry and life is to short to waste time thinking about trivial aspects that humans have created for themselves. Not to say I will cut contact with the outside world, I just won't waste my time refuting it here on my piece of internet.


Praise Jeebus!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home