"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Monday, August 29, 2005

You Mom is So Fat that the Local Restaurant Says Maximum Occupancy 45 People or Your Mom.

Ha ha ha...I love that one.

I had a great weekend. I played a great round of golf on Friday, and then finally made it out to the Gorge on Saturday. I have been meaning to go out there all summer, but never got myself motervated. (I know I spelled motivated wrong tay-tay.) I forget how beautiful that place is. I had such a good time, and it wasn't as crowded as I thought it was going to be. I think I will be going out there again this weekend, unless I am on call which would suck but give me a chance to go to NC.

I guess I got an advanced copy of MMJ's new album Z because it is not supposed to come out until late September and let me tell you it is pretty bad ass. They have definetely matured as a band, and the new members add a different type of sound, feel, etc. Don't worry about calling the RIAA, I will be buying it when it comes out in September. They are touring soon too...Bogarts is the closest, but I might go see them in San Dimas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gustad said...

nice mom joke

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home