"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Friday, March 17, 2006

My Body Functions (Flax, Styes, and Beets)

I have recently had some pretty funny revelations involving my body, and I thought I would share.

Part 1: I have recently (unintentionally) done some experiments with flax seeds in the morning. Every once in a while I get into the habit of eating smoothies for breakfast. They are healthy, tasty, and I didn't realize this until recently, but they are also cleansing. I found that on days I did not start with a frozen fruit delight that I would have only a meager, hardly what you would call manly BM. But on days that I would drink the smoothie I would unload with "Shock and Awe" proportions. After some changes to my morning concoction I found the culprit of the intestinal scrapings to be the flax seed. I also notice a little more bounce in my step on days I have the smoothie. Do try this...it is like a workout.

Part 2: I sometimes get these super annoying, painful pimples under my eyelid called styes. They are really painful, they hinder your vision, and it gives your eye a sort of "fat lip" look. I wake up every morning with my eye crusted shut and my eyelid more swollen than ever. The only way to get rid of it is to put a hot rag on your sensitive eyelid and firmly press until a load of white goop comes out of your eye. Not very pleasant if you ask me. I have had the current one for three days and the white goop just came out last night.

Part 3: I recently bought beets at the farmers market and finally cooked them last night. Actually I made a beet and beet green gratin. So far I think it was the best recipe for beets I have ever used. Anyway, this morning when I took my morning pee I jumped at first because I was peeing orange. I thought it was way funnier than the asparagus, stinky pee thing.

And finally: Man's greatest creation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home