"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Friday, March 03, 2006

Best New Concept....at Least for me

I was trying to go see the Jenny Watson show in town tonight, but it was already sold out so instead I went to this great restaurant called Extraordinary Desserts. They server these super kick-ass desserts with great tea and coffee. I mean, what an idea to serve just desserts. The line into the place was out into the street. It was soooooo good. I don't think I need sweets or chocolate for at least a week.

Anyways...I finally made it official and got my California dirver's license and plates. I feel like I have lived here long enough that I can finally call myself a resident. I am looking forward to times to come, and I finally found where I want to live. It is a quiet little beach community called Solana Beach. It is a little farther north than where I live right now, but it is much quieter, much friendlier, and I can take the train to work. I think about 60% of my stress is caused by driving in traffic, so I think moving will there will extend the lifetime of my heart at least a couple of years. A bonus is that it is just south of a town called Encinitas where they make a lot of surf boards. So you can imagine the kind of people that hang around that area. It should be nice to get away from the neighborhood turned frat house of a place I live in now.

Also posting a little sentimentality....Combs, KY.

Always good to know your roots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home