"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Monday, February 06, 2006

Change of Scenery

Had to change the face around a little bit. I was tired of looking at the same old same old ya know.

On another note started to go surfing yesterday, but there was a huge swell so the waves were about 6 feet over head and there were too many people out there for me and my minimal skills to go out and hurt somebody. (or myself)

Here is a shot from Blacks Beach (nude beach in San Diego) in December when we had an unusually large swell. It is your worst nightmare when you are in these guys' shoes.

2 Comments:

Blogger my little apartment said...

new stuff, looks good-
i wanna plan a visit to the zoo sometime!

1:48 PM

 
Blogger jacquez said...

sure thing....I also want to go to the wild animal park. That is supposed to be the sheez. I can get discounted tickets from work so anytime.

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home