"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Back from the Dead

Well...I hope everyone had a nice holiday. I spent most of mine stuck in bed with some disgusting sickness. Probably some form of the flu...but I am over it for the most part. At least I am back on my feet. Since I have been in my apartment I have not had a television....which is actually totally great. I find myself doing things much more constructive than bringing my brain to a complete stop for hours on end every night. I actually have not missed it at all until I was sick and stuck in bed. I could do nothing constructive and all I wanted to do was let my brain rest while my body healed. Well...I guess you win some and you lose some. I still think I am better off.

Still have not seen Harry Potter and I thing I am finally well enough to sit through the show without coughing my brains out. Maybe that is what I'll do tonight. I think I am a little late but if you haven't checked out Rogue Wave, please do.

2 Comments:

Blogger my little apartment said...

dude, Rogue Wave is awesome.
do you have AIM?

11:19 AM

 
Blogger jacquez said...

Yes (jacquez1181) but I am never on. I'll try to message you sometime.

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home