"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm Missin' You

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh.

So I have safely arrived and already have a week of the new job under my belt. I have not found a place to live yet, but all of my car and household goods have arrived. I am trying to find a place in Pacific Beach (where I lived before), which is turning into a large hassle. Every place I like keeps getting taken out from under my nose. Well, it will happen eventually, I am jsut tired of living in a hotel. The bed making and cleaning is nice though.

I miss you people though. I have met a few people, which is nice, but I guess it will never be like home. I will still have the same phone number for a week or so, so call me or drop me a line at the email or even better...come visit! You will likey I promise.

MMJ next week with Deaner...woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home