"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Much Anticipated

This weekend was great. It was about 80 degrees all weekend. I had some good sushi with a friend on Friday. Went to the beach and then to a great party on the hill on Saturday. Had brunch out in the front parking lot, went to the beach(again), and saw the Wal-Mart movie at the Independent Media Center on Sunday. A jam packed weekend of fun and adventure. Also got the telephone and interweb hooked up at the house. When I get my cellphone I will send out the dreaded mass email to all those peeps who would like my contact information. It's turkey killin' week and I get to see my cousins hilarious kids. Should be fun. Sorry I am going to miss the holiday in Lex Vegas. I will be in town for Christmas though....with f***in' bells on mother-bitches!!

And as requested:

 


Not that impressive, but damn....I would hit it. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost Tortoise said...

Arrrgh! I am going MAD with the jealousy-type feelings....must control envy....must...control...envy

also, that pic gives me a chubby

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home