"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Long Time No post

Hello, I don't think that anyone reads the dribble I willingly post to the Interweb, so it doesn't seem to matter that I haven't posted for a while.

Nothing too exciting has happened, and that is mostly because I had some serious muscle spasms in my back that had me in bed or standing up for about 5 days. I was supposed to go to Death Valley for new years, you know to enjoy the beauty of the area without being cooked to medium well, but when I was getting dressed to leave I had a catch in my back and I could not bend over anymore. I ended up in the emergency clinic where I recieved muscle relaxers and pain meds. I was disappointed that I did not get to go to the Valley, but it was a good opportunity to make new friends by staying in town.

Needless to say I miss the wilderness, and i think I am planning on camping next weekend. I would like to go this weekend, but i have plans already in LA. Well, it's basically the same thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger one happy gal said...

Yeah, The call of the wild, You have animals in both places. I just prefer those in Death Valley to those in "The Valley". I'm with you on the whole willderness thing. Take some time to go North this summer to the Sacoya and Redwood forests. Old growth and the Pacific ocean is a combination which can't be missed.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger jacquez said...

yes, sarcastic being was I.

6:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home