"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Uh.......Oh!

I have discovered my new favorite breakfast:
1 Slice of toast with fresh avocado sliced on top with a little salt.
1 Fresh Grapefruit (picked from my friends tree)
1 Cup of Green Tea

Each compliments each other and satisfies your every need. Not to mention, it creates a nice base for that BM that comes shortly after.

It was absolutely gorgeous in San Diego this weekend with me spending most of it by some body of water. You must come visit me. I have a crazy roommate, but a comfortable futon.

I thought this was kind of weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger my little apartment said...

woah, thats cool. i liked the Britney Spears one, haha.

that IS a perfect breakfast. try a little toss of balsamic vinegar instead of salt. it brings out the flavor of the avacado.

haha, your roommate is awesome :)

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home