"You should be a stripper...because you english is real good."

Friday, May 19, 2006

Hawaii is Awesome



I had such a good time. The most relaxing vacation I have had in a long time. I snorkeled, hiked, surfed, attended a Luau, stuffed my face with good food, and I went to the beach every day. It was also really nice to spend an extended period of time with my family. As you get older you tend to grow apart from your family, and for me this experience brought me closer to them. It made me realize that we are definetely related. I also started to notice things that I sort of took for granted or ignored when I was younger. I have finally learned to appreciate how great my family is.

Anyway, just click on the picture above to see the pictures from the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home